Monday, April 5, 2010

"Mon Petite" Traveling photo sessions!


I am so excited to announce my new series of events that are coming about now. This is going to be a travelling photo session event.


The "Mon Petite" series of events gives Rosemary Photography the opportunity to set up a studio in your home town. This will give me the leisure to share my boutique style in a down to earth way. Your chance to book a session and receive the same beautiful photos you would in Seattle is here!

Mon Petite is geared around your lovely little ones. This is a great occasion to allow us to work together and capture those little things you love about you child.


Right now I am starting to book for Portland (Oregon), Helena (Montana), & Tacoma (Washington.) Please check back for dates and more details about your specific event.




Also, please contact me if you would like to be notified when I will be in your town or if you have a request for me visiting your town!





(These images within this blog are some of my favorite from the month of March.)

No comments:

Post a Comment