Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Juliana and Randal at Belle Chapel in Snohomish








































Juliana and Randal were married in Snohomish at Belle Chapel.  I knew from the moment I met Juliana and Randal this was a great match.  After there engagement session this last fall I couldn't wait to document their day.  They love vintage everything.  From the Typewriter guest book, the library catalog seating, vintage book table settings, scrabble piece cake topper, portraits at the Antique Station and vintage police car.  Not to mention they are just wonderful people.  I am so excited for this happy couple!

2 comments:

  1. I would like to add my wonderful assistant Leah Barad also photographed this wedding with me. Thank you Leah you are amazing and I can't wait for your amazing wedding next year!

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wedding and beautiful images... way to go ladies!! Congrats to Juliana and Randal!

    ReplyDelete