Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Claire and Jack 06-29-2010

I met Jack and Claire years ago. Someone once asked me if I was in a band with Claire. I said "I wish!" Jack and Claire play in one of my favorite bands, Swaybacks. They gave copies of their record Story and Rose, to all their guests. Claire's father gave a speech that brought tears. The cake and food everyone talked about. The flowers, by Claire's god mother Laura Campbell, were of some of the prettiest I've seen. Giving The Engine room a wonderful garden feel. Claire's father played and received a standing ovation by the many musical guest and family. Claire's cousin filled the room with his beautiful voice. Claire and Jack danced and danced! What a glorious day!

by Rosemary Wagner

Here's a sneak peak:


























Photography by Rosemary Wagner
assisted by Leah Barad and Hanna Wagner (9)
hair and makeup by Tiffany Lowry
location: The Engine Room
Catering by Joanie’s Catering
Floral by Laura Campbell, Moon Rose Antiques and Garden (LaConner)


















3 comments:

  1. Oh man, Rose! You knocked it out of the park with this one... BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! This is a wonderful wedding, Rose. DO be in touch about our possible "arrangement". :-)
    Janet

    ReplyDelete