Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Mini Album for Rosemary Photography








Someone once told me to sell what I love. So I searched high and low through album companys, I wanted something truly special. Something timeless, but felt like a signature encompassing the photography I produce. With the help of my friend Hannah Hurey, I found album designer Andrea Stettler-Kohler. I feel so lucky every time I enter her shop and we talk fluidly about album design ideas. Today I brought home our first mini album. It has quality and design to die for. Prints on fine art gold fiber silk paper, bound with fabric. Linen and leather cover. The design was made similar to vintage war journals, but with the fine art prints and papers. After six months, I am introducing my new mini album. Stay tuned, soon we will introduce the new full size wedding album!

2 comments:

  1. To die for!! I'm planning a shoot just so I can order an album... Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing!!! So excited that you two work so well together.

    ReplyDelete