Thursday, July 22, 2010

From our Summer Sessions Collection!









Hannah has been a great friend, and client of mine for some time. I enjoyed having her and her boys as a part of my summer sessions this year. We went out to one of my favorite shooting locations. I noticed how much the boys have grown and changed since our last session. We started shooting in the shade, where the boys had a chance to dig their feet in the sand. Although it was bright sunlight and hot on the beach, we snapped a few with the sailboats, the perfect backdrop for boys in plaid shorts. Hannah and I headed back up to the shade to get a few quick shots of her at the end of the session. Hannah is one of a handful of clients that knows how to help me in the studio, this time there wasn't a lot of help needed, but I was happy to give back a little this time. Hannah has a new camera! I've already seen some of her great results from our day. Thanks again Hannah!!! I had so much fun with you and your boys!

3 comments: