Tuesday, March 22, 2011













I love Black and White in the Studio

There is something magical about the simplicity of black and whites with great lighting. I love how expressions and details stand out. The best part is.... these are the kind you don't put on the family wall in the hall or on the fridge, you want to display them as art. I can't wait to print these.

Caleb was gracious to let me use him as a test dummy, but not without his side kick Wyatt Earp. I'm really happy he was up for it, because I'm in love with these photos of him.

Hanna was happy to do some head shots for our friend Tara Quin (TONI&GUY), who gave Hanna her fantastic new hair cut.

Black and Whites in the studio are like chocolate chip cookies. You know there going to be good, everyone loves them, and they never go out of style.

email: info@rosemaryPhotography.com for info on the Black and White studio special.




1 comment:

  1. Your children's eyes are mesmerizing in these pictures Rose :)



    <3 Tara

    ReplyDelete