Monday, September 12, 2011

Linda and Zana's magical country set wedding




















































 We just love Zana and Linda!  From the first session I had several years ago, engagement session, to the long awaited wedding day.  Every email and meeting was full of excitement and a growing friendship.  Which grew a sensitivity to capturing their special day.  They chose to have their wedding on Zana's parent's horse ranch.  Where Zana's parents transformed an already stunning property into an amazing wedding site.  Zana and Linda decided to book the dream team (I like to say), which includes my dear friend Brook Whitney (several of her photos included here) and Brian, my husband who's now latched on to my obsession and is enjoying shooting some old school film, including a 1920's 120 box camera and an old manual Pentax.  We are loving some film back in our lives.   We are just so thrilled that Linda and Zana chose us to be a part of their day.  We can't stop talking about how amazing it was.  We love you!  Congratulations!









2 comments:

  1. Rose!! I am speechless. You are so incredibly amazing. I can't tell you how wonderful it is to see these and share them. We love you! Thank you so much for being a part of our day! (p.s. the boys love the ones of them!) xoxo. Zana

    ReplyDelete
  2. These turned out incredible!! It was an absolutely beautiful day filled with beautiful people. I'm so happy to have been a part of it. Congrats Z&L! Well done, Rose! ~Brook Whitney

    ReplyDelete