Monday, November 14, 2011

Katie and Ryan's Pretty Newcastle Golf Club Wedding












































I met Katie long ago when I started my first studio job.  I always had a lot of fun working with Katie and she is the sweetest person around.  I've known about Ryan for years, but didn't have the fortune of meeting him until we met up for Engagement photos a year ago.  After a fun shoot, It wasn't hard to see what these two mean to each other.  These two are tough too.  I have no doubt they will achieve anything they set their minds to.  Katie and Ryan held their celebration at Newcastle Golf Club and it couldn't have been a more beautiful day.  Late October never felt so perfect.  We were all in awe of the Autumn day.  The Ceremony was followed by a lovely brunch.  Decor showed hints of pink and brown and couldn't stop imagining the cherry blossoms where we did their engagement session.  Congratulations Katie and Ryan, you look happy and beautiful!

1 comment: